The most common areas where metal shelf systems are used are warehouses, factories, and workshops. Usage areas also affect metal shelf prices. As Istanbul Raf Group, therefore, their designs also vary according to the area where metal shelves are used. Metal shelving systems are used to protect and store products and have a regular, safe operation. In this case, there are some criteria that must be taken into consideration when businesses and institutions want to use metal shelf systems. The criteria to be considered also affect the metal shelf prices.
Metal Shelf Prices Criteria
Before determining metal shelf prices, the points to be considered are;
- First of all, it should be known what purpose shelf systems should be used.
- Before installing the rack systems, it is absolutely necessary to know the criteria such as the characteristics of the area to be installed and the ceiling height.
- The properties and dimensions of the product desired to be transported on the shelves need to be known.
- It is also necessary to determine the expenditure for the shelf systems. This is because additional material may need to be used in addition to the shelf systems in which the material resource is installed.
- At the same time, access to products to be placed on shelves should be determined as to how often they will be accessed.
- It is important to know the shelf life of the products to be placed in the shelves. Because shelf life is short or long, shelf systems can also be different.
- At the same time, it is necessary to select a working system such as FIFO or LIFO and to choose a rack system that is compatible with the working principles.
- Finally, it is necessary to determine how long the products will be stored.
The above mentioned criteria affect the metal shelf prices as well as other shelf systems. However, metal shelf prices are more preferred because they are more economical than other shelf system prices. At the same time, another factor in the cheapness of metal shelf prices is the fact that the shelf system is a practical installation and time saving effect. The shelf life of metal shelves is another factor affecting metal shelf prices.
As a result, metal shelf prices are cheaper than other shelf systems, saving time, providing practical installation as a workmanship, and more durability.